Khoobsurat has created a lot of hype thanks to the trailer and of course Fawad Khan. It also has Sonam Kapoor in the lead and is a remake of a 80s film by the same name which was helmed by the everyone’s favourite director Hrishikesh Mukherjee. But you might be wondering why you should watch this new age Khoobsurat when you liked the old one better? Here’s why…
- Today, we hardly watch a feel good film. Filmmakers have assumed that crappy mindless comedy entertainers are the family entertainers we are looking for. News flash: They aren’t the same. Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s films were clean and spunky films which interested everyone. A return of such a genre with added spunk will only fascinate you.
- A royal romance is something we last watched in Veer. Need we tell you what happened to that? It’s we experience some sweeping romance which has become the thing of the past.
- Thanks to Zindagi Gulzar Hai, girls are waiting to watch Fawad Khan on screen. He already has half the nation drooling over him and the other half, which constitutes the men, will figure why girls can’t stop talking about him. So guys…Khoobsurat could be your case study on Fawad Khan.
- Sonam Kapoor and Fawad Khan’s chemistry is looking really nice and different. It will provide the film some added adavantge.
- The promotions of the film have been smartly done. Knowing Fawad’s pull today, the promotions have been more on him and his character of Vikram and less on Sonam. But we are sure Sonam wouldn’t mind. After all, it’s the film which will get benefitted in the long run.
Sonam Kapoor and Fawad Khan‘s Khoobsurat is all set to hit the screens tomorrow.