Bigg Boss 11 contestant Puneesh Sharma is very rich and leads a very lavish lifestyle!
Bigg Boss 11 has both the celebs and the commoners. And one of the common men is Puneesh Sharma. But the man considers himself no less than a celeb. While inside the house, he has been famous for his relationship with his co-contestant Bandgi Kalra.
But the man has an interesting life outside the Bigg Boss house. Here are all the details on the man’s lavish lifestyle:
1. Based in New Delhi, Puneesh Sharma is a rich businessman.
2. He is an investor in many of the night clubs of the city. He is also the owner of the first playboy café of Delhi.
3. The 33-year-old man is actually very educated. He has completed M.Sc. in International Business from the Sheffield University, South Yorkshire, England.
4. Currently, he is taking care of his father’s construction business, Highrise Building Construction.
5. Puneesh has already won a TV reality show named Sarkar Ki Duniya, which aired in 2009.
6. The Bigg Boss contestant believes in living life king size as he loves to spend money.
7. His lifestyle is very lavish. In fact, the bungalow alone that he lives in is worth Rs 12 crores.
8. Apart from several other properties including farmhouses, he owns luxury cars as well. Mercedes Benz GLA Class and Audi A4 are the kinds of cars that are there in his garage.
9. The man was recently caught up in a controversy when the reports on his alleged wife and divorce started doing the rounds of media.
10. Inside the Bigg Boss 11 house, Puneesh went into a relationship with his fellow contestant Bandgi Kalra.