Essel Group to adopt SAP for its media businessBy BOC Editorial on June 5, 2008
Mumbai: Media and entertainment major Essel Group has decided to adopt business software solution platform SAP to accelerate its media growth.
Announcing this at the SAP Summit 2008, Essel Group chairman Subhash Chandra said, "The media and entertainment industry needs a new benchmark in computing as it has undergone a radical transformation in recent years. And SAP is the natural choice for us."
Essel Group chief information officer Manoj Gupta said, "The need of the hour in today’s digital world is to have diversified strategies that can help in reaching out to the target audience."
"According to me, SAP’s media solution with its strong base of the media business process, helps media companies generate new business while improving organizational efficiencies," Gupta said.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDNiyati Khanna | 2013/12/13
Salman Khan's Jai Ho is poised to become India's biggest film ever. The power of India's biggest superstar meets the common man. What happens then?
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- 60 Seconds Of Salman Khan’s Jai Ho; “Mega Blockbuster” Written All Over It!
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone Arrives, Sangram New Captain, Wins Grand Finale Ticket
- Rajinikanth Turns 63: Super Birthday Celebrations In Bangalore
- Rani Mukerji, Dharmendra, Asha Parekh At Dilip Kumar’s Birthday Celebrations
- Salman Khan’s Jai Ho All Set For A Road Block!