K Sera Sera Productions Ltd has informed BSE that the members at the 11th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on September 29, 2006, inter alia, have approved the following:
1. Adoption of annual accounts for the financial year ended 2005-06 together with the Directors Report and Auditors Report thereon.
2. Declaration of 5% dividend on cumulative redeemable non-convertible preference shares of Rs 10 each.
3. Re-appointment of Mr. Ashok Pamani & Mr. Raj Sital Motwani as Directors of the Company, liable to retire by rotation.
4. Appointment of M/s. RSM & Co., Chartered Accountants as statutory auditors of the Company.
5. Alteration of Articles of Association of the Company.
6. Increase in borrowing limits from Rs 200 Crores to Rs 500 Crores.
7. Appointment of Mr. Dinesh Kumar Deora, Mr. Rajesh Shah & Mr. Pramod Sawant as Directors of the Company, liable to retire by rotation.