Sunny Deol shoots for Lux Cozi TVCBy BOC Editorial on June 26, 2007
MUMBAI: Lux Cozi brand ambassador Sunny Deol recently shot for a Rs 20 million (Rs two crore) commercial in Malaysia.
Titled “Apna luck Pehanke chalo”, the campaign comprises two television commercials and will extend into print, outdoor and other media. A budget of Rs 100 million (Rs 10 crore) has been set aside for the campaign that will run for one year.
Shot entirely in Malaysia, the TVC has been directed by Faroukh Alijoffrey. The TVC with Deol, builds on the ‘lucky charm’ phenomenon and suggests that Lux Cozi is a lucky charm that will protect and bring you good fortune. Deol has reportedly performed all the stunts himself, sans a stunt double.
This commercial consequently has earned its place among one of the most expensive ones ever made. The Lux Cozi account that was previously handled by Lowe has now shifted hands to O&M.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDMelanie Demello | 2013/12/12
There's a twist in Bigg Boss 7, or say: there's an untwist! Sunny Leone, yes, Sunny Leone has proved that she always goes for real men.
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone Arrives, Sangram New Captain, Wins Grand Finale Ticket
- Rajinikanth Turns 63: Super Birthday Celebrations In Bangalore
- Rani Mukerji, Dharmendra, Asha Parekh At Dilip Kumar’s Birthday Celebrations
- Salman Khan’s Jai Ho All Set For A Road Block!
- WATCH: Mango Man Trailer, Featuring Arvind Kejriwal