These Bollywood celebrities, although very successful in the industry, could never complete their education!
It is said that education is what makes you an able man. But have you thought of people who could not complete their education, but are still very successful in whatever they are doing in their lives?
There are a few Bollywood celebs, who are although very successful in the industry, but they could never complete their education! From the famous superstar Salman Khan to the Bollywood beauty Deepika Padukone, here is the list of the celebs who could not complete their education:
1. Salman Khan: The superstar of Indian film industry, Salman Khan has become a guarantee for blockbuster films. But do you all know that the biggie had to drop out of St Xavier’s College of Mumbai as he wanted to start his acting career? He has completed his schooling from St Stanislaus High School, Bandra.
2. Kareena Kapoor Khan: Kareena has tried studying both commerce and law. The actress studied commerce for two years at Mithibai College of Mumbai, later switched to Government Law College for one year. But she finally settled for acting as her career for which she dropped her education mid-way.
3. Deepika Padukone: The Bollywood beauty had kick-started her career as a model, is known to many people. But many of those do not know that she had to leave her education for that. The actress had enrolled herself at IGNOU for the bachelor degree of arts in Sociology, which she left for modelling.
4. Katrina Kaif: Katrina’s mother Suzanne Turquotte used to work a lot for social causes. This was the reason why her family kept shifting from places to places. Hence, the actress couldn’t be stable in a particular school and received education from private tutors.
5. Akshay Kumar: The khiladi of Bollywood, Akshay Kumar was supposed to complete his higher studies from the Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai. But he dropped the college to learn martial arts.
6. Alia Bhatt: The young star Alia Bhatt never got to attend college. She did her schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School, after which she joined the film industry. At a very young age, the actress bagged the lead role in Karan Johar’s Student Of The Year, which couldn’t let her study further.
7. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: Aishwarya once wanted to do medicine. She has been trained in dance as well as classical music. After dropping the idea of medicine, she got herself enrolled in the Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture. But she dropped out of that also for pursuing modelling.
Watch Video Sanjay Leela Bhansali UPSET With Deepika Padukone Over Her Bold Photoshoot