REVEALED: Mallika Sherawat’s Look in ‘Dirty Politics’By BusinessofCinema News Network on February 14, 2013
MUMBAI: The usually glamorous and revealing Mallika Sherawat now has a new look for her upcoming film ‘Dirty Politics’.
Clad in a red and ochre coloured homely sari, Mallika Sherawat looked the part of the demure daughter in her new look. We caught her in three very unique poses; certainly a first for the ‘Murder’ actress. A classic hand-waving politician’s pose, another deep yellow-orange sunshine sari, and finally a palms-folded pose completed Mallika’s transformation into a de-glam politician. In the final photo from the photoshoot, we spotted Mallika playing demure bahu to veteran actor Om Puri, who was himself clad in an ethnic aubergine kurta-pyjama.
‘Dirty Politics’ is an upcoming film by K.C Bokadia, which stars Mallika Sherawat, Om Puri and Ashutosh Rana in pivotal roles. The film is loosely based on the Bhanwri Devi rape case and reportedly has some tense, dramatic moments. Mallika also revealed that her role is that of a Rajasthani street dancer, whose horrific murder triggers off a series of events leading to a high-level investigation.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDNiyati Khanna | 2013/12/13
Salman Khan's Jai Ho is poised to become India's biggest film ever. The power of India's biggest superstar meets the common man. What happens then?
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- 60 Seconds Of Salman Khan’s Jai Ho; “Mega Blockbuster” Written All Over It!
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone Arrives, Sangram New Captain, Wins Grand Finale Ticket
- Rajinikanth Turns 63: Super Birthday Celebrations In Bangalore
- Rani Mukerji, Dharmendra, Asha Parekh At Dilip Kumar’s Birthday Celebrations
- Salman Khan’s Jai Ho All Set For A Road Block!