Adlabs takes over Johnny Gaddaar

MUMBAI: Jhamu Sughandh’s Johnny Gaddaar, which was earlier being handled by UTV, has now been taken over by Manmohan Shetty’s Adlabs.


The movie is being directed by Sriram Raghavan and stars new comer Neil Nitin Mukesh, grand son of late singer Mukesh in the lead role.


“Adlabs has taken over our project Johnny Gaddaar, which earlier handled by UTV. The reason was that they want to work for three films with me, which I couldn’t and hence Manmohan Shetty’s Adlabs came into the picture,” says Sriram Raghavan the director of the film.  


Johnny Gaddaar is 80 per cent complete and the remaining 20 per cent will be shot in a non-stop shooting schedule from 15 November in Mumbai. There are only two songs in the film, which may be recorded by Vishal Bhardwaj. These songs are re-mixed numbers. I am introducing Neil Nitin Mukesh. The star cast also includes Rimi Sen, Zakir Hussain, Vinay Pathak, Govind Namdeo and Dharmendra. We plan to release the film next year,” he adds.

Johnny Vaz

Learn More →

Leave a Reply