[tps_footer]You might be thinking Bollywood has finally warmed up to the art of kiss with the new breed of films. But small correction here: at the very outset, Bollywood did go bold only to get regressive later. Kiss and smooches are usual forms of showing affection towards someone which Censor Board took time to accept. But we did have some salacious and hot smooches in the history of Indian Cinema. Here are the sizzling ones…
1. Bollywood first smooch scene wasn’t between any Khan and a Kapoor but between Devika Rani and Himanshu Rai in Karma which was released in 1933. That was the inception of Bollywood and we had already sealed the deal with a kiss.
2. Raj Kapoor when turned director never shied away from showing what he wanted to show. Bobby saw Rishi Kapoor and Dimple Kapadia lock lips. Although not with passion, it did create quite a stir.
3. And here comes our meticulous Khan locking lips under the tree while wet. Aamir Khan and Karisma Kapoor kiss from Raja Hindustani is the most memorable one ever. It was shown at a time when flowers used to do all the kiss and tell.
4. And then came the murderous serial kisser of Bollywood cinema, Emraan Hashmi. His passionate kiss in Murder is something people still discuss. More than the concept, the film worked for its salacious content although the makers cry otherwise.
5. But it took a Hrithik Roshan to get the emotion right. In Dhoom 2, his liplock with Aishwarya Rai was what love makes you do when it devours you. Kissing isn’t just an act but a feeling.
6. Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor too turned the love on when they kissed at the end of Jab We Met. It is love’s overpowering nature that prompts you to kiss.
Also See : When Salman Khan Wanted To Get Married