Bollywood celebrities Rekha, Anil Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Aditi Rao Hydari, Rahul Bose, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Kalki Koechlin and many others were clicked at Javed Akhtar’s 72nd birthday bash, hosted by his wife Shabana Azmi at their residence in Mumbai on January 17 night.
1. Birthday boy Javed Akhtar along with his wife Shabana Azmi together welcomed the guests.
2. Looking elegant in her silk saree and gold jewellery, Rekha was also seen at the birthday get together. The diva posed for the shutterbugs with actress Aditi Rao Hydari.
3. Vidya Balan, who was last seen in her film Kahaani 2, arrived with her husband Siddharth Roy Kapur.
4. The always looking gorgeous with her perfect style statement, Sridevi arrived with her husband Bony Kapoor.
5. Actress Kalki Koechlin also attended the birthday bash in a gorgeous and hot red saree.
6. Ace designer Manish Malhotra was among many who arrived at Javed Akhtar’s 72nd birthday bash
7. Sonu Nigam arrived at the birthday get together with his lovely wife Madhurima.
8. Hrithik Roshan, who has geared up for his big release Kaabil, was also present at the party.
9. Director Vishal Bhardwaj posed for the shutterbugs with his lovely wife Rekha Bhardwaj.
10. Urmila Matondkar looked pretty in a white dress that she paired with black pumps and back classy clutch.
11. Alka Yagnik, who has worked with Javed Akhtar for many songs, was also present.
12. Singer Sunidhi Chauhan looked adorable as she posed for the shutterbugs with her husband Hitesh Sonik.
13. Music composer Shankar Mahadevan was also seen attending the low-key do.
14. Producer Ritesh Sidhawani posed for the shutterbugs as he arrived to wish Javed Akhtar on his 72nd birthday.
15. Anil Kapoor, who will be seen in his next Mubarakan with his nephew Arjun Kapoor, looked dashing and young like always in his cool attire.
16. Javed Akhtar’s daughter and director Zoya Akhtar was also seen at the party.
17. Dressed in all white, actor Rahul Bose was all smiles for the shutterbugs as he arrived along with other celebrities from the industry.