[tps_footer]Humshakals was one of the most eagerly awaited films of 2014. With a great star cast of Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, Bipasha Basu, Tamannaah Bhatia, Esha Gupta, Satish Shah and Chunkey Pandey one expected the film to be a laugh riot.
Also, with Vashu Bhagani as the producer of the film and Sajid Khan being the director, it was a foregone conclusion that the film would look great, which it did but then the film fell flat on its face in two departments – SCRIPT and MUSIC.
One can very easily say that Humshakals was one of the best promoted films of 2014. If this was not enough, Humshakals also managed to get a lot of screens in India as well as overseas, a dream release of sorts, but sorry to say the film fell far short of expectations; sad but true.
Humshakals getting condemned all over on social networking sites. We bring to you NINE BEST comments:
1. A ruptured appendix will hurt less than this singularly unfunny film Humshakals
2. The easiest way to force your enemies to kill themselves, gift them tickets of Humshakals
3. You have to say that the person is Himmatwala if he watches Humshakals
4. Humshakals should be titled Hum – Shock – Alls
5. A moment of silence for all those who are going to watch Humshakals
6. Breaking News: Government has decided to station two ambulances outside every multiplex screening Humshakals
7. If your day isn’t going good, please read the reviews for Sajid Khan’s Humshakals. He fails to make a funny movie, but reviewers did it!!
8. A bravery award should be given to Riteish Deshmukh for being a part of every Sajid Khan movie till date
9. Can we donate movie ticket money to send Sajid Khan to Iraq? Either ISIS will kill itself or Sajid Khan
What’s your take? Kindly send us you valuable comments. [/tps_footer]