A 21 year old woman has recently crossed the heights of craziness by consuming acid in Madhya Pradesh’s Shivpuri district after her husband allegedly did not allow her to watch the SRK- starrer Happy New Year.
According to police, the woman’s husband went to watch the movie alone. Disheartened because of this, the woman named Neha Sen consumed acid and is battling for her life at a hospital in Gwalior.
Catch Shah Rukh Khan’s Response Here:
The police recorded the woman’s statement and said that Neha’s husband Vishal gave the reason of the heavy Sunday crowd and turned down her request to watch the film.
This did not make Neha happy and thus she consumed a bottle of acid. The woman’s husband could not be contacted for his version. No doctor gave their version but according to police, the woman’s internal organs have been damaged by the acid.
It seems that Neha was a big fan of Shah Rukh Khan and love watching such films.