Five arrested in Mumbai’s anti piracy raidBy BOC Editorial on June 12, 2007
MUMBAI: An anti piracy swoop in central Mumbai last week resulted in the arrest of five persons and the confiscation of 6500 DVDs and VCDs worth Rs 20,00,000.
The raid was conducted by Shemaroo Entertainment’s anti piracy cell head Gyanchand Maroo with the help of deputy commissioner of police Manoj Lohia and the Agripada police. The team raided five stalls at Lower Parel station on 9 June 2007 at 4 pm and 10 June 2007 at 1 am.
Five persons, Anil Naryan Solanki, Shiva Karpan Devendra, Jalan Shaikh, Mohd. Sonu Kalal and Johad Farzad Shaikh were arrested in this connection. The owner, Rakesh is absconding.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDNiyati Khanna | 2013/12/13
Salman Khan's Jai Ho is poised to become India's biggest film ever. The power of India's biggest superstar meets the common man. What happens then?
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- 60 Seconds Of Salman Khan’s Jai Ho; “Mega Blockbuster” Written All Over It!
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone Arrives, Sangram New Captain, Wins Grand Finale Ticket
- Rajinikanth Turns 63: Super Birthday Celebrations In Bangalore
- Rani Mukerji, Dharmendra, Asha Parekh At Dilip Kumar’s Birthday Celebrations
- Salman Khan’s Jai Ho All Set For A Road Block!