Breaking: Rithvik Dhanjani And Asha Negi Win Nach Baliye 6By Niyati Khanna on February 1, 2014
The grand finale was a grand affair as expected, with some breathtaking performers from Shilpa Shetty, Sajid Khan and Terence Lewis along with all the couples.
The couples who made it to the final four were: Gurmeet Choudhary with Debina Bonnerjee, Master Chef Ripudaman Handa and Shivangi Verma, Ritwik Dhanjani and Asha Negi and last but not the least Vinod Pradhan and Raksha Pradhan.
Making their presence felt on Nach Baliye 6 were Farhan and Vidya who were there to promote their film Shaadi Ke Side Effects.
WATCH FARHAN AND VIDYA HAVE A BLAST ON THE NACH BALIYE 6 FINALE:
Farhan was dressed in a pair of khaki trousers, a grey t-shirt and a denim jacket while Vidya chose a Anand Kabra blue maxi coupled with Amrapali jewellery.
Shilpa Shetty was very upbeat post her aerial act and stated that she would love to return as judge of the show next season as well because of the immense love she has received.
”I would love to come back next season. I love it when I meet and also people love me and the show. I have got a lot of love because of the show,” said Shilpa with her sparkling smile.
The journey began three months ago with eleven celebrity couples; comedian Raju Shrivastav and Shikha Shrivastav, Television Couples Raquesh Vashisht and Riddhi Dogra, Kanica Maheswari Ghai and Ankur Ghai, Gurmeet Choudhary with Debina Bonnerjee, Master Chef Ripudaman Handa and Shivangi Verma, Yash Sinha and Amrapali Gupta, Kiku Sharda and Priyanka Sharda, Bruna Abdullah and Omar Farooquie, Sanjeev Seth and Lata Sabharwal, Ritwik Dhanjani and Asha Negi and Vinod Pradhan and Raksha Pradhan.
A big thumbs up for both Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi.
Shah Rukh Khan With Happy New Year Team Celebrate Success At Gaiety Galaxy Theatre
PK: Aamir Khan And Anushka Sharma Launch Trailer
Star Gaze At Ekta Kapoor’s Diwali Bash
You may also like...
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2014. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- Now Aamir Khan Gets Trolled Due To Hollywood Director Christopher Nolan
- What We Can Learn From Anushka Sharma And Virat Kohli’s Love Story?
- Farah Khan Breaks Her Silence On Saroj Khan Happy New Year Controversy
- Bigg Boss 8 Breaking: Upen or Gautam Who Wins Task To Be Captain
- Why Did Shah Rukh Khan Not Promote HNY With Salman Khan In Bigg Boss 8?