Anushka Shetty is garnering praises from people for her role of Devasena in Baahubali 2.
Baahubali: The Conclusion has shattered all the box-office records with its opening day collection of Rs 121 crore. The film had a great weekend business as well and has been able to collect around Rs 500 crore worldwide till now.
The film has gone through a lot of hard work. Especially the characters’ looks are an outcome of a lot of brainstorming. The role of Devasena played by South Indian beauty Anushka Shetty is being praised immensely by the audience. Her performance as the stunning young queen in the first part and the intense looking mother in the second part makes her totally deserving for the appraisal that she is getting by the viewers.
Here are the 8 unknown facts about the beautiful Anushka Shetty:
Click Next To Read More
1. Sweety Shetty was her real name, which she changed to Anushka Shetty after entering the film industry.
2. The actress is actually a graduate in computer applications and has studied in the same college as Deepika Padukone, Carmel’s Girl’s College, Bangalore.
3. Before becoming an actress, Anushka was actually a yoga instructor. She was trained by Master Bharat Thakur and even owned her own yoga institute.
4. She actually did not want to audition for the movies but reluctantly did so. She bagged a role in the film Super (2005) opposite south superstar Nagarjuna. But the movie failed miserably at the box-office. The next year, SS Rajamouli’s Vikramarkudu gave her recognition in the Tollywood industry.
5. She is the first actress to do three films with the amazing filmmaker, SS Rajamouli.
6. She has given a fabulous performance in the film Arundhati: Ek Anokhi Kahaani for which she received a Nandi Special Jury Award and Filmfare Best Actress Award.
7. She was linked-up with her co-star Nagarjuna and even his son, Naga Chaitanya. Later on, both of them rubbished all such reports.
8. She also became the highest paid actress in South for her role in Rudhramadevi, for which she charged a whopping amount of Rs 5 crore.