Sanjay Dutt To Complete Pending Shoots Before Surrender

0
678
Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt who has been given a four week period by the Honorable Supreme Court to surrender himself in the '93 Bomb Blasts case, was seen resuming his work.
Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt who has been given a four week period by the Honorable Supreme Court to surrender himself in the '93 Bomb Blasts case, was seen resuming his work.

MUMBAI: Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt who has been given a four week period by the Honorable Supreme Court to surrender himself in the ’93 Bomb Blasts case, was seen resuming his work.

Last week, the apex Court of India upheld Sanjay Dutt’s conviction under the Arms Act and sentenced him to five years imprisonment. The convicted actor who has signed up for a lot of films this year, quietly reported back to work on Monday, to get all his shoots complete before the inevitable.

First release in Sanjay Dutt’s upcoming list is TP Aggarwal’s ‘Policegiri’, and that’s the film the actor prioritized by showing up at Film City in Goregaon.

A source close to the star said, “All hell broke loose after the Supreme Court gave its decision. Sanjay has three films to complete and a press release from the actor read he would complete all his projects in time.”

Sanjay Dutt has also met up with his filmmakers – Rajkumar Hirani, Apoorva Lakhia and Rahul Aggarwal to discuss their respective projects. The actor promised that since he has very limited time at his hand he would start shoot immediately.

“Sanju sir was supposed to start shooting on Saturday itself but the verdict had affected his mental state and he was trying to solve the matters at hand. So the shoot was cancelled. The makers are aware about the battle going on in his mind,” says a source close to Dutt.

Regarding his shoot with Sanjay Dutt, producer Aggarwal said, “We expect today to be as normal as any other day. We want everyone in the industry to let us and him work normally.”