[tps_footer]’Sultan’ trailer is just on our minds and the more we talk about it the more we learn something more form the trailer. ‘Sultan’ starring Salman Khan and Anushka Sharma is directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and is all set to release on Eid. ‘Sultan’ trailer has many things that has attracted us, yes it has Salman Khan. But what attracts us more is the dialogues of ‘Sultan’. Yes just from the trailer the dialogues of ‘Sultan’ have really become popular.
These dialogues are just like those dialogues from previous Salman film, that we all remember by heart. Let it be, “Zindagi mein kabhi bhi teen cheese ko underestimate an karna chahiye, I Me and Myself”. Or let it be, “Humara naam hai Chulbul Pandey”. My personal favourite is ” Dosti mein no sorry no thank you”. These dialogues are surely on our favourite list. Let it be a kid or an adult all of us have our personal favourite Salman dialogue. But now to add more we have 5 dialogues from ‘Sultan’ that you must know.
Here are our 5 personal dialogues:
1) Kismat Aaj Agar Mujhe Harane Me Lag Jati Hai Toh Aaj Yeah Sultan Ali Khan Apni Kismat Khud Likhega
2) Manne laage hai angrezi mei ladki jaldi pate hai
3) Sapne dekhna achi baat hai lekin, kahi baar unke peeche daudte daudte na apne chut jaate hai
4) Jab zindagi tumhe patke to tum phir khade hou aur aisa dav maaro ki zindagi chit ho jaye
5) Maine pehlwani zaroor chodi hai par ladna nahi bhula
Well these dialogues have really impressed us and we are looking forward for more such dialogues from Sultan. Now imagine if the Trailer has such amazing dialogues, then movie might definitely have some solid one liners that would make us laugh.
Do you have any personal dialogue from Salman Khan’s film, then tell us about it in in comment below.